Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In the WILD....

I'm borrowing this idea from my good friend and author Kristie Cook. First, I'm super excited to be able to sign Kindle copies now at kindlegraph.com and would love to see where else my babies have found homes.

I'm going to do a regular post to show off such pictures. All you have to do is upload it in the form below and authorize that I can use the photo, and I'll post them here on my blog and facebook! (I reserve the right to censor photos)

Fun!

I also hope everyone enjoyed the twitter party on August 6th. I'm especially grateful to Jaime from twochicksonbooks. I've mailed all the goodies out, so if you were a winner, be looking for those!

In the Wild - Books/Ebooks of Brenda Pandos
Questions marked by * are required.
1. Your Name: *
2. Your Email: *
3. Your Message:
4. Permission *
  • I give Brenda Pandos permission to use this to promote her work.
5. Upload *
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Feel free to comment!